Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sweet Tatum

Tatum is so funny! She makes us laugh all the time with her funny noises. She has started babbling with food in her mouth, which is not fun for the person trying to feed her, but it is pretty funny. She is so sweet and loves to give kisses. Here are some of my favorite pictures of Sweet Tatum!

Picture with Mommy Pretty Smile I love this picture... Can you tell I Love her so much!!! Being comforted by Linkin Pretty Girl Here she is talking away like normal!

6 comments:

The Booher's said...

My girls have both been the same way with the camera, all smiles until you bust out a camera!

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

The first one of the two of you is great. Like you two were in a really good girl conversation! And by the way, no I cannot tell you love her!!

Tina said...

I love the squashed face. And the expression on her face is classic... "Uh, mom.... a little too tight there...you're embarrassing me!!" Love it!!!

Jen and Jay said...

She is adorable. I love the first pic of you and her together. So cute.

Charlene said...

Wow, the kids are growing so fast! They look so cute too and it's fun to hear about their personalities.

hdawgy said...

Such cute pics! I love the one of you and her together!