Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Round Rock, Texas

My brother, Bret, came to Texas to play a baseball game against a team in Round Rock (about 2 1/2 hours from us), so we decided to take a trip down to see him. Bret had not seen the babies yet because he has been gone with baseball the whole time, so it was fun to see him. This was Tatum and Linkin's first baseball game ever and they did really well for a 7:00 PM start (which is when we feed them last and put them to bed). We had a lot of fun and wish we could have stayed longer. We think Uncle Bret had fun too!

Chillin' in my own chair It was a little hot out, can you tell????This is what they are paid to do??? Bret was called in to clean up another player's mess. 1 out and bases loaded! He did great and got the save!

10 comments:

Jami said...

Tatum and Linkin look so grown up sitting in their own seats! What a bunch of cuties! :0)

Kristen Lane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen Lane said...

HEY!!! Oh my gosh.... those pictures are so cute of Tatum and Linkin. They are getting so big. I wish I was there to see them more! I miss you guys!! LOVE YA

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

Such a good idea to get them their own seats-Man are you guys smart or what?! So is that what Linkin wants to be when he grows up now? Sit around with your feet up in a cool baseball uniform and get paid?!?

Brian and Ginger said...

How cute! I can't believe how old they are getting. Question for you, did you love your self feeding bottles? I am thinking about getting them for the girls. I think they would come in handy at times.

Jen and Jay said...

What a fun family outing!!

jenny said...

I hope you guys were able to eat at Rudy's they have a great one there! I can't believe how grown up they are looking!! So sweet.

hdawgy said...

Looks like you guys had alot of fun! Tatum and Linkin are so cute just hangin out in the chairs!

Tina said...

Hey Kristi, I guess I don't have your email address to add you to my blog. Send me a quick email if you would like: tina.knudson@gmail.com
Thanks!! Hopefully we will see you tonight.

Gates & Tausha said...

your babies are ADORABLE!!!! i love the last 2 posts you did individually....SOOOOOOO fun!!