Sunday, July 13, 2008

5 Incredible Years

July 12, 2008 we celebrated our 5th Wedding Anniversary. What an amazing 5 years it has been with many wonderful memories created. I am so grateful for such an incredible husband who, I think, is the absolute best. He makes being married so easy, fun and always exciting. I know that I am so lucky to have found Mark because he is so amazing! I love him soooo much! I just hope all of you are as happy as I am because you deserve it!

Engagement Pic

Can you guess what pic this is? hmm tough one

Just having fun

My brother, Ryan's, Wedding

Just days before Tatum and Linkin arrived

AND... we were able to get out and catch a movie, which is a forgotten event in our home. Thanks so much Launa... you are the best!

9 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations on 5 years!! Best wishes on the years to come

Gates & Tausha said...

happy anni!!! you guys are such a great couple!!!

jenny said...

Happy Anniversary you two!! Hey I have a fun job for Mark when you guys get back to the valley :) It's hard to believe Luke was only 3 weeks old when I came out for your wedding. Glad you were able to make it to a movie.

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

Congrats guys! If I were a GOOD friend I would have paid for your movie too, but white trash can only fall asleep on your couch! Just promise you wont move in December and I will do it more often! *Deal*

Stefany Pew said...

Happy Anniversary! You have been married for 5 years and have two beautiful babies to show for it! I'm so happy for you two. I hope you two were (or are) able to get out and celebrate. If I lived close by, I'd watch your babies for you!!!!

hdawgy said...

Wow 5 years! Congrats and Happy Anniversary! Glad you got to get out without the kids!

The Booher's said...

was it really 5 years ago, man Im getting old! Hope you guys are having a fun summer! Cant wait to see you when you get here! Love you guys!

Kristen Lane said...

HEY!!! Thanks so much for the pictures... I LOVE THEM! They turned out so dang cute! Linkin and Tatum are getting so big. I can't wait to see them again..(and you guys of course)!

Tina said...

Five years and two babies later. You are still just as gorgeous as your wedding day photo!!
Congrats!
I love the 4th of July pictures of the kids. Did you ever have Denice take their pictures?
We need to do something again soon!!