Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Many Smiles of Linkin

Linkin has so many different smiles! He smiles all the time, especially for the camera. Tatum smiles all the time too, but when the camera comes out she looks at it trying to figure it out! So, here are some of my favorite pictures of Linkin with all his different camera smiles!

Laughing at Mommy Eating yummy sweet potatoes Crawling to get the camera Sweet boy Big Smile This has to be one of my favorites because it is such a funny smile This is how I found him in the morning, he must have been playing peek-a-boo with his stuffed animals

6 comments:

The Booher's said...

I love his cute smile! He is just so happy!

Heather said...

Great updates!!! SO CUTE and SO FUN

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

He has got the greatest smile, must of gotten it from. . .well no one really comes to mind at the moment!!

Tina said...

He's working the camera for sure. What a ham!! His smile sure is contagious. I found myself smiling after looking at the post. What a handsome little fella!!

Jen and Jay said...

He is so handsome. I love how happy he is!

hdawgy said...

He is such a little stud already! He looks so chubby and happy!