Wednesday, June 04, 2008

A few cute pictures

These pictures were taken with my cell phone, so they are not the clearest... I just can't get over how fast they change.

Tatum is always smiling and happy.
She just loves to cuddle with you. One day we will see
some hair on top of that adorable head!
Linkin is all smiles too! He just loves to stand on your lap and wiggle around. He is getting so big... 16.5 pounds already!

Tatum will fall asleep any way possible. She is placed on her belly and rolls to her back to play and then will just fall asleep!
I think this picture is adorable! He loves his little "bunny bear". He cuddles with it when he falls asleep.

Here we are at Costco. Linkin is getting a little too big for the cart... his toes are popping out!

7 comments:

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

So cute. Those pictures turned out really well. I just love Linkin asleep!

Team Gourley said...

They have changed SO much. I can't believe how old they look now! Give them both big hugs from us. Heard the news from LeAnn about Phx...congratulations!

My Life said...

how cute, it's so amazing how fast they grow.

Gates & Tausha said...

they're getting OLDER!!!

Charlene said...

They are so cute. I think I need to go to Costco with two kids in my cart again so I don't spend so much money!

Jami said...

Seeing Linkin and Tatum in the cart is so cute! But I have to ask, where do you put all your groceries? Do you just go when Mark can come with you?

The Booher's said...

They always look so happy! I want to meet them! And how the heck did you get them to put themselves to sleep. Bella has to be held to fall asleep and she hates her tummy too! You have the magic touch with children I guess! I miss you guys!