Friday, June 27, 2008

Babies, Babies and more Babies!!

Here are quite a few pictures of Tatum and Linkin that we have taken in the last couple weeks. We can't believe how big they are getting and how much they are eating! They are so active and we think Linkin is going to start crawling any day now, but we will have to wait and see! Can you believe they will be six months in a couple days? Where does the time go?
Linkin loves his walker

He loves to chew on the shapes

I put both of them in one crib after I bathed them...
Linking kept turning around to follow me wherever I would go! What a big smile!

He's got Tatum pinned!

I just love this picture of Mark and Tatum... so sweet!

Playing with Daddy!

Pretty Tatum! She loves her daddy!

Playing together

Pause for a quick picture

Mommy and her beautiful blessings!

Linkin is such a momma's boy!

This is how Mark found Tatum in the morning!

She is always so excited to see us when we walk in!

11 comments:

Suzie Riggs said...

They are soooo beautiful!! I love those smiles!!We miss you all!

Jami said...

What a bunch of little squooshy cuties you have on your hands, Kristi!!! I love that you have a Daddy's girl and a Momma's boy! Doesn't get any better than that! And their little smiles seriously make ME smile. It's nearly impossible to wake up grumpy once you see that happy little face waiting for you! What a great post! :0)

Heather said...

They are just too cute! I love the one of Tatum standing!!! Time flies so fast. You and Mark look so HAPPY! Just wait until he is mobile... you will NEVER stop moving!

Team Gourley said...

That last picture of Tatum is absolutely adorable! I've always thought Linkin looked just like Mark, but he's looking more and more like him as time goes on.

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

I don't think that Linkin will be crawling soon, I think he will be WALKING soon!! Very cute pics. In one of the pictures, with the big smiles, it looks as though teething may be your next milestone!!

Charlene said...

I just love the pictures and there cute smiles. I'm so glad we have blogs to keep in touch. You guys look great and glad to see everyone's happy and doing well.

Gates & Tausha said...

you look SOOO good momma!!! i love that pic of you and them 2...how BIG are THEY?! and so cute...

Jen and Jay said...

They are so cute! I love how happy they are! The picture of you and the kids is awesome! I love it..

fyi - send me your email - we just went private!

Heather Brown said...

They are so cute! I can't believe how big they are already! That is awesome! Time does fly doesn't it! I can't believe mine is almost 3!!!

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

Hummm. . . Are you announcing "more babies"?!! :-)

Mandy said...

They are getting so BIG! It's crazy how fast they grow and change. I am going private so send me your email of you want.