Saturday, June 07, 2008

Just For Fun

These are some pictures we took just for fun. Linkin and Tatum are in such a fun stage right now. Always laughing, smiling and babbling (crying here and there too). It makes me sad sometimes when I put them down to sleep for the night, because I just want to play with them!

Our Handsome Linkin
Linkin just loves to walk all over. He could be
crying like crazy, but once you get him walking he is all smiles!

Pretty Tatum playing on the Activity Mat

Isn't she just so Precious?? Well, we think so anyway :)

They are starting to play together now, so it is fun

to watch them interact with one another.

9 comments:

Britney and Kevin said...

When were they born again? They definately look like twins. So cute!

Gates & Tausha said...

oh my gosh they get cuter and cuter...and i am LOVING that shopping cart picture from the lsat post!!!

Tina said...

Kristi,
Tonight was so much fun!! Your kids are the cutest. Cloey couldn't stop talking about them the rest of the night. Thanks again!!
Hey, do you mind sending me your email address so I can invite you to visit our blog? Thanks so much!!

The Booher's said...

Linkin has the cutest smile when he is walking! I agree this is a really fun stage! But they get even funner if you can believe that!

Gates & Tausha said...

dang...ok somehow i missed a few of those pics cause they look even OLDER now...WOW...time is crazy.

jenny said...

Holy cow they are growing up WAY too fast. So cute!

Brian and Ginger said...

I love those pictues!! I can't believe how old they are getting. They are super cute!!

Jen and Jay said...

Those two are absolutely adorable!

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

I think it's about time to update your blog!! Just a thought! Parker and Trey are very familiar with these pics!!