Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A day out...

A day out is really rare for me, Tatum and Linkin, so when Mark is here I try to think of things we can do to get out of the house.

This is a water fountain about 10 min from our house in Irving.

Linkin was not as excited about visiting the fountain as I was

Tatum was awake and told Mark she wanted to feel how cold the water was

Pretty girl! Tatum and I soaking up the sun

We went to a baseball game... Here is Xander running to back-up first base.

Here Parker hit the ball and wanted a triple, so he decided to take the short-cut and go straight for third skipping first and second!! We had a Rock Band party with Launa, Jon and the boys... so much fun!!

Mark and Jon rocking out! Although I did not get a picture of Jon's real talent... he got 100% on the singing part! Go Jon... I am going to call the Church Choir Director and sign you up!

Our Band, minus Launa, she was taking the picture

5 comments:

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

Love the water pictures. They turned out really nice. Too bad Linkin didn't want to play. When is your band's next gig? Those were some good lookin' baseball players! Thanks for the pics Mark!

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

P.S. I stole the pictures of us and used them - hope you don't mind. If you do then you can. . hee-hee just kidding!

Charlene said...

Love the fountain! I didn't even know it existed. The kids are growing so fast too and cute as can be. I miss seeing you guys and chatting with you as well. We love our new place but I'm still adjusting to meeting new people. If we could only live where we want and have our closest friends nearby too!

Gates & Tausha said...

oooh FUN! that fountain looks AWESOME! and rock band always ROCKS!!!! loved the pics and the funs!

Stefany Pew said...

Okay so I absolutely LOVE Rockband! It's so much fun! David and I play with his brother and sister-in-law. We have two guitars, a microphone and the drums. We rock out baby! Woo hoo!