Thursday, May 15, 2008

Cousins!!

Brooklynn eating lunch! (Kristen and G-mo's girl)She is definitely a momma's girl. Brooklynn is so active, crawling everywhere and smiles all the time! She is 4 1/2 months older than Tatum and Linkin
TATE!!!(2 yrs old) Brooklynn's older brother. He was so cute with Tatum and Linkin. He was calling Linkin "Blinkin" and wanted him to go play in his room. "Cousin want to play in my room?" He was holding Tatum too, I wish I had my camera for that one! He is so sweet! Ashlyn (Josie and Ryan's daughter) holding Tatum. Ashlyn was getting so excited for the birth of her brother that she was holding Tatum for practice. (I tried to get her to change some diapers, but that didn't sound to appealing to Ashlyn!)Brand new second cousin Grady James. He was born on Saturday, May 3rd. 7lbs 7oz. He is the son of Mark's cousin Johnny and his wife Jamie!! We were so happy we were in town to go to the hospital to visit.

No comments: