Tuesday, February 19, 2008

San Antonio Trip

We decided to take a "last minute" trip to San Antonio to visit Mark's Uncle, Doug, and his Family. It was nice to have a change of scenery and to be able to relax for a couple of days. Here are a few pictures from our visit...
Here is Doug holding Tatum! I love her face

Taylor was such a big help. She loved holding, feedind and playing with Linkin and Tatum... and the babies loved her too! Here Luke is enjoying his cartoons

Jared didn't really want his picture taken, but he was a good sport!

Weston with his crazy hair... I love it and can't wait until Linkin's hair grows out

Doug and Jenny being silly! Thanks for having us!
Now, prepare yourself for the many faces of Linkin as he is making a surprise in his diaper for Mommy! I am busy here! Uh-oh this is going to be a good one One last push ought to do it! All better!

9 comments:

jenny said...

We are SOO glad you came to visit us. I wished you would have stayed here, but at least I got a few days to feed you :)

The babes were so fun. I can't wait to see what little personalities they will get.

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

Those are too funny. I hope it was worth missing an Orange party! Hee-hee, just kidding. Call us if you want a play date!

Stefany Pew said...

Ha ha!!! Those faces are priceless! Way to catch all of those faces in action. Definite scrapbook material! Ha! It's nice to get away sometimes. Even if it's just hanging out with family. Those are the best times!

Heather said...

Oh my... Linkin's face is priceless!!!

Jamie & Johnny said...

How fun. Love their little cute faces. Don't you just crack up at them? I'm dying to see them! ;(

Michelle Alley said...

I just had to pop over from Jenny's and say HI! I have twin girls and wanted to congratulate you on your beautiful babies! I think it is so great that you took the road trip and didn't let "twins" stop you from still getting out! Anyway, so glad you had fun and good luck!

Darryn and Alexa Lane said...

Those pictures of Likin a halarious!

Kate said...

Oh my goodness! They are so so cute! I love their Valentines pictures too! So is life crazy with twins? We find out where we are going March 20th... I'll keep you posted on whether we end up in Dallas or not! When you are you guys done with school? And when you are done are you going to move back to AZ or stay there?? Sorry for all the questions haha!!

Doodle Bugs said...

You have adorable babies! And their names are precious too.
I am a blogging buddy of Jenny and I linked over from her post about your visit.