Friday, October 24, 2008

A month gone already???

This month has gone by so fast! We have been super busy lately and I have neglected our blog, so before all the pictures of the babies... a brief update of this crazy month. Mark's mom, Sheri, came to visit at the beginning of October, then Mark's dad and his wife, Suzie, came two weeks later. The day they showed up we received a great offer on our house here, so we sold our home (well kinda, closing is not until Nov 7th) So, every night once the babies are in bed Mark and I pack and pack and pack. Our house looks so bare with all the decorations gone, but I am liking the look because it means AZ is just around the corner. My mom will be coming out next week to help finish up the packing and then we will fly back to AZ with the babies Nov 8th leaving Mark behind. Mark will drive out for Thanksgiving, but it will be a long two weeks without him. So, that is what has been going on over here... below are just pictures of the babies from the past month. (I don't know why they are so big, I chose medium size like always... sorry)

Tatum waiting to get in the car for our nature walk
Linkin waiting patiently too
Mark left a pack of Ritz crackers on the couch and this is what happened to them
Wanting to play outside in the rain
Please mom... I think she really wants to go outside, what do you think?
We went to a Pumpkin Patch while Mark's dad and Suzie were here
Linkin wasn't sure if he liked the feel of grass on his feet
This pumpkin was almost bigger than Tatum
I thought this picture was cute. Linkin gets this face when he gets excited and flexes his body... you can see all his teeth!

13 comments:

Team Gourley said...

Oh my gosh, they are full of teeth! Wow! I can't imagine going through the teething thing with TWO babies! We have those little Hyland capsules and use them; I think our kid is just a wimp. Love the new pics; especially the coordinating teal outfits. :)

Jamie said...

Wow, they are huge! Are they walking or just standing up on everything? I wish you luck while Mark is gone! Oh and that picture of Linkin standing up with the pumpkin made me do a double take. It looked like Grady to me for a second. I'm excited to see you guys more often.

Chris & Tarah Bauder said...

Kristi your kids are so stinkin cute! Congratulations on selling your home. That has to be a big relief for you guys. Well I am looking forward to you coming back and we will definately have to get together, so I can see Linkin and Tatum. Talk to you later.

Tarah

Stevenson's said...

They are so cute. They are getting big. Glad things are falling into place for you guys to move back to AZ. Good luck with the rest of the move, and packing -ew I hate packing

Gates & Tausha said...

dang i totally want twins everytime i see your blog!!! they are SOOOOOOO cute....i LOVE seeing them get bigger!

Kiriam said...

Your little ones are getting so big and cuter everyday. How fun it must be for them to share every moment with a little friend. I think Andres needs a little friend too. We will just have to work on that.

Jen and Jay said...

They are getting bigger and more adorable every day. Good luck with the move and being mom and dad while Mark is gone!

jenny said...

I can't believe how big they got just from your last post! Congrats on selling your house. What a HUGE relief! Happy to hear your mom is going to help you out with the kiddos. We moved 6 weeks ahead and it was rough. When do you close on your new house or are you moving in with your mom? At any rate we are so happy to have you guys moving back even if it is another country away Ha!

Charlene said...

Wow! Congrats on selling your house! That's wonderful. I know you're looking forward to AZ and your new home. Good luck with your move. The kids are really growing and get cuter every time I see their pictures. Take care and we'll talk to you soon.

Britney and Kevin said...

Hey, good luck with your move and flying and everything! We're excited you guys are movin' back! We'll probably be visiting my brother (who is in your new ward) next month. Maybe we'll come to church with them!

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

Very cute pictures of the kids! That's all I have to say about that post!!!...No countdown...

hdawgy said...

That is so exciting you get to move back to AZ! I am jealous girl! I can't believe how big the twins are! They just keep getting cuter and cuter! Good luck with your move and Happy late Birthday too! Me and Clifford are only 4 days apart so we get to pretty much share our birthdays too! It's so fun!

Elder Romney's mission said...

The babies are just clones of you and Mark! They are darling! We'll see you back in the valley maybe you will be there when I go to visit next!