Monday, October 08, 2007

Lots and Lots of Pictures of our Fun Day!

Here are quite a few pictures we took during an eventful day! For those of you who keep asking me to post pictures of how big I am getting... well there are a few in here where you can tell. I hope you like the pictures!
Mark in the middle of his football game Look at this studly quarterback! Mark kind of got confused where to stand for this picture Can you guess where we went? Kyndall and I just inside the fair grounds We were really hungry and found hot dogs for $1... Crazy price for the fair! But they were really small!
Our cute family picture Posing with the rockstars (nice side view of my huge belly) Posing with the Wizard of Oz Another great profile shot of my belly!
Kyndall was so excited that OU beat the Texas Longhorns at the Cotton Bowl
that she was jumping for joy outside the stadium!
Crazy kids playing in the water Kyndall gettting more wet than she thought she was going to! Kyndall loves Texas... especially all the talk about how
"Texas Football" is so much better than everywhere else... Just ask her!

12 comments:

jd.janae. crew said...

Kristi,
WOW! You look GREAT! It's so much fun to feel the baby/babies move huh? It's like the weirdest science experiment you will ever go through. Motherhood is the best, most rewarding feeling you will ever have. I LOVE being a mom. I am so extremely happy for you and Mark. How fun!!! Call me sometime so we can catch up. I would love to talk to you.

Gates & Tausha said...

KRISTY! You are SO cute...a cute cute prego! VERY excited for you! I feel really stupid asking...but is Kyndall a friend, family member?...looks like you have a blast together!

Jamie & Johnny said...

You guys are all babes!!! Love the belly shots! Oh and why are you such a skinny minny? You need to gain weight when you're pregnant...it's a good thing. JK, you look pregnant but you look fabulous. You were just made to have twins I guess. I don't think I would look that good. :)

Melissa said...

No Doubt, I agree with Jamie. You look amazing! I get big everywhere and here you are with this cute belly! I bet you don't even look pregnant from behind. Not fare, oh well, I guess you deserve it. Really, you are so cute!

Stefany Pew said...

It looks like you 3 had fun! (or should I say 5) ha ha! You look great for carrying twinners! I love your hair by the way! Brunette eh? Love it!

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

LOVE the picture of you, Kyndall and the rockstars. Looks like you guys had fun! And Mark you are SOOO cute being a prego dad! You know he needs to hear it too!!!

The Booher's said...

You guys look adorable! And I agree with the rest of everybody that say you are a cute pregnant woman! I still cant believe that you me and cari are all due at the same time! Crazy!Tell Kendall and Mark hello for me!

Heather said...

Kristi-- You look amazing to be 26 weeks pregnant with twins... trust me, I see pregnant people all day at work and not very many look as good as you!! Looks like you are really enjoying life!! Good for you!

Kristen said...

Being pregnant is fun.... especially when it is over and you think back on it! But sometimes during... it doesn't seem so fun, atleast for me! You look like a doll! It was good talking to you! loves

My Life said...

You have got to be the cutest thing I've ever seen. I love those cute belly shots. I think you need prego photography done. You will regret it if you dont. I wish you lived closer =( miss ya bunches

Rachel and Gavin said...

Oh you look so good. You have definately "popped", and are just all belly! Looks like you guys are having fun over there.

The Van Fam said...

Kristi! You look great! THat is the cutest prego belly! I am so excited for you guys! When are you due again?