Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Bret & Jessica's Wedding Weekend

On Saturday, Oct 20th Bret and Jessica were married! Mark and I drove the incredibly long 15 hour drive into Phoenix on Friday. (I am no longer allowed to fly :( ) The weekend was a lot of fun, I just wish we would have taken more pictures, but we were busy on the dance floor :)

The Bride and Groom!

Bret and Jessica on the dance floor. If anyone wants any dance lessons, make sure to call Bret, he has all the moves!

Crazy Ryan... no one ever really knows what he is up to!
Okay, so I think this is one of the only pictures Randy and Donna (mom and dad) have taken together since before Mark and I were married! Mark and I waiting to walk in to the dinner reception
I think Ashlyn is just as excited as we are for the babies to get here!
This was not part of the wedding weekend, but I thought it was funny!

10 comments:

jd.janae. crew said...

Looks like a fun wedding! You look so good Kristi! Pregnant women are beautiful! Those babies are so lucky to have you and Mark! I can't wait to see pictures of them. Hope your feeling well. Happy November!

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

It's about time we see those pics! I wanted to see you shaking your THANG on the dance floor. It looks like a good time. Personally I think that the last picture of Mark was nice!

Jamie & Johnny said...

I love weddings, looks like a good one! Glad you were able to make it and everything went well. You look so great in that picture. I love the belly. You look incredible for carrying twins, I can't believe it!

The Hunter Family said...

Good to see you guys have a blog. It's fun to keep in touch. Congrats on the twins! Are you guys in Houston, TX? Good luck with the pregnancy! And I can't stand Mtn View either!

The Hunter Family said...

Just started, I'm in my first year of 3. Graduate 2010. Seems like a long time away. Good for Mark to be almost done! We also liked Texas, we were in Houston, but I hear the Dallas/Ft. Worth area is nice. Although I don't the Mavericks, GO SUNS!

The Hunter Family said...

don't LIKE, don't like the Mavericks...
Sorry for the typo

Heather said...

Can't believe they are both finally married!!! You all look great! :) How are you feeling? You seriously look amazing for carrying twins!

Gates & Tausha said...

Kristy you looks so pretty...even while carrying TwinNerS! HOLY!! When are you due again?! You don't look that big! Maybe the shirt was deceiving...but you look great! Happy wedding...love those!

JOHN AND SUMMER said...

Hi Kristi it's Summer. CONGRATS on twins! You look great! Good luck with everything!

aubry startin said...

So this is very random. I found your blog through the Pew family's blog. I actually went to high school with your husband, but you look so so familiar. Congrats are the pregnancy. Tell Mark "Hi" from me.