Thursday, June 07, 2007

Our Turn

Summer is here Yea... No more teaching, coaching and grading for Kristi. Mark is still in school studying everynight, but it is one step closer to being done. Kristi is babysitting this summer for a family near the school she teaches at. It is a real rough job... take them to camp, take naps and lay by the pool! However, the most exciting news for us is that it is finally "our turn".
After many years our dream is coming true

I know it is not much to see, but it is the white blob

Oh... by the way... we are having twins

We are still early in the pregnancy, only 8 weeks, but it seems all our family know so we thought we would post our pictures. Kristi is doing fine, not really sick, just really exhausted and always hungry (like that has changed!) We are extremely excited for this adventure, but nervous also.

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh my gosh that is sooo awesome. We are so excited for you guy's. Sheri did tell us the other day but I have been waiting for you to blog and tell us all. Makayla say's congratulations

Melissa said...

Yeah!!! I am so happy for you!
TWINS, Wow, Good luck with that! Kristi, enjoy the lazy summer, you deserve it and it won't happen again for a long time!
If you want a summer getaway we have an extra room. It would be so fun to see you.
Okay and I just want to say now, that I think they are both boys. We'll see...
Love you guys,Congratulations!!!

jenny said...

I know you were getting annoyed with my comments every few months. But now that it's "your turn" HURRAY!! We are so excited for you guys and it seems even better you are catching up right away with Kristin having two at once.

CONGRATS!!!

Jamie & Johnny said...

We as well are excited. I'm so jealous you're having twins. I totally want twins. Good luck and we are so sad we weren't able to see you this weekend. Maybe we can come visit in October sometime? Keep us posted on the pregnancy, please!:)

Mark and Kristi said...

Thanks everyone! We are really excited. We won't be able to travel to AZ for Thanksgiving or Christmas. The last time we can travel is Oct 20th for my brother's Wedding, and we are not quite sure if we can fly then. I will make sure to keep everyone updated!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you two! Twins-how exciting!!! I'm jealous-I want to be pregnant, also-but you guys deserve it-I know you have been wanting it for awhile:)

Hope all else is well!