Monday, June 25, 2007

Alexa's Wedding Weekend

We had a very eventful weekend! Mark's sister, Alexa, was married so we flew into PHX for the weekend. However, our trips to Phoenix never seem to be too relaxing due to all the driving back and forth from the East side, where the Riggs family is, and then to the West side, where the Prinz family lives. We had a lot of fun visiting all of our family, it was great to see everyone. Here are some pictures from our short visit.
Here is Alexa and Darryn... aren't they so cute?!!

Kristi, Mark, Kyndall, Sheri, Alexa, Darryn, Kristen, Tate, G-mo

Tate, Mark and Suzie

Jessica and Donna (at the Prinz's playing bean bags)

Ashlyn... she is getting so big

Bret and Kristi (I can't believe he is on the Cubs now... how will we ever root for them?!)

Randy and Kristi

Here we are at the reception, we had a great time!

Here is a panoramic view of where the Reception was held. It was in the backyard of Aunt Debbie's

6 comments:

Jamie & Johnny said...

Those are some good pictures. I'm sorry I missed seeing you. I wanted to see your pregnant belly. :)

Mark and Kristi said...

I am glad you like the pictures... Mark went camera crazy over the weekend, but it was nice to have recent pictures! Hopefully, we will get a chance to see you when we come in for my brother's wedding in Oct, or maybe sooner for a baby shower :)

Melissa said...

I wish we could have come too. That's one thing I definitely miss about being away. It's true when you do come back you never get to see everyone you want to. It's always rush rush.
I can't believe I have such beautiful/handsome(Mark) cousins! It looks like you had a great trip.

Kristen said...

Hey.. You guys look great! Your mom looks the same! (good of course!) and You are adorable pregnant... Just wait it gets so much fun... :) Hope you are all doing well. Glad to hear that Bret got picked up! Love you guys
kristen

jenny said...

You guys all looked great!! Wish we could have seen you. Maybe some time soon.

zerry ht said...

Hey, Alexa's Wedding Weekend seems just so brilliant. I am so glad that everyone spent such fun time over there. Well, I too would be starting the preparations for my big day. We want small but an elegant pastel wedding at the most beautiful beachside wedding venue NYC. If you have any inspirations, please let me know.