Sunday, August 27, 2006

Our Family

It seems as though everyone puts pictures of their family on their blog, so we decided to post pictures of ours!

Mark and Kristi getting ready to leave for church!

Here is Milo soaking up the sun on the window ledge.

This is Layla. She thinks sitting under the chair will protect her.

Milo and Layla on the window ledge... They love each other a lot!

Maybe one day we will be able to put different pictures of our family up, but for now... here are our beautiful kids!

5 comments:

Jamie & Johnny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jenny said...

I was beginning to wonder when your babies were going to be posted. I especially love the picture you took of yourselves!

jenny said...

Oh, and just wondering did you pose them in the last picture or did they really happen to be on the window together?

Kathy said...

kristi Dean say's you are turning into the cat lady. How many more are you going to collect? They are so cute I love cats. I'll have to put on my babies cuz they are so cute. They keep me company since the kids are all at school.

Kathy said...

dkclouse@cox.net