Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Not that anyone still reads this...

I am not sure anyone still reads this, but that is probably because I have been horrible at updating. Well, some big news... this is Timorie, she was born yesterday June 15th. She weighed 8lbs 9oz and is 22 inches long! Big Girl!

Oh, she is my brother's baby girl! BRET and JES welcome Timorie Prinz into this world at
8:04 PM Congrats big brother! Also, Bret's birthday is June 15th and Jes's birthday is June 15th, so their family of three have the exact same birthday... what are the odds?
The rest of these pictures I took this past Sunday. I thought they looked so cute ready for church. Tatum and Linkin are getting so big!
Nursery only three more Sundays, not that we are counting or anything ha ha!

10 comments:

Jamie said...

I still read the blog. I cheat though, my blog tells me when you update. That is nuts about all three of your brothers family having the same birthday. I've never heard of that. Crazy! Your family looked good going to church. I want to hear how nursery goes! :)

My Life said...

how sweet, your kiddos are getting so big

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

Thanks for the update. Congrats to Bret, that is crazy they all have the same birthday, at least they wont forget. Your kids are changing so much in their looks, I guess that is what happens when they grow up. I love that picture of Tatium and Mark-too cute.

Jon, Launa, & boys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina said...

I can't believe Tatum has blond hair. It is adorable. Are they really that old for nursery? Time Flies!!
Are they getting a tan from all that Arizona sun? It looks like they are dark in all the pictures. I love it. My kids have no hope! They are all as white as can be!!
I'm glad you posted something. Your kids are too cute not to.
Cloey wants to know if they talk and what do they say? Typical Cloey!!

chayde01 said...

Linkin looks just like Mark and Im jealous of Tatums hair! They are both gorgeous little people like their parents! Don't be a stranger!

Heather said...

Congratulations to your becoming an aunt again and to Bret and Jes!! Your kids are adorable!!

Katherine said...

Kristi! That picture of Mark kissing tatum is so sweet! You've got some cute twins. Love you guys! <3 Katherine

Charlene said...

Oh my, cute kids! I can't believe the twins are ready for nursery. You will be a free woman! Glad you guys are doing well and enjoying your new home. Best of luck to Mark in his new practice too. That's exciting. Stay cool in that HOT Arizona sun! Miss you!

Unknown said...

ADORABLE!!! Simply adorable!!! There aren't any other words!!