Friday, January 23, 2009

One Year Pictures

Okay... so I know I have been a huge slacker with updating the blog. I hope to do better now!! We are loving it in our new home in Surprise. I finally got all the walls painted, but there are some rooms that I am going to do a design, but that will come in time. We are, finally, getting the backyard landscaping put in, and I know that Tatum and Linkin are going to love it because they love going to the park and running around. Mark is getting his office together and he will be able to start practicing in the next week or two and I am coaching volleyball for Club Arrowhead and still doing the "in home spa escapes" which I absolutely love! I still can't get over it... my babies are one!! We had some family pictures taken a couple weeks ago by the AMAZING Natalie Montez!! She does amazing work. If you are in the valley and looking for a photographer, I highly recommend her! Here are a couple pictures...

9 comments:

Team Gourley said...

Awesome pictures! I love them. Have you settled back in AZ by now or do you miss TX at all? What is "In Home Spa"? Sounds wonderful! :)

Kristen Lane said...

I just LOVE your family pictures....especially the one where Tatum and Linkin are walking away holding hands!! Your kids are just the cutest ever.

Stefany said...

SO CUTE!!! I can't believe how much they've grown.....their features are changing so fast! Those are great pics....Natalie is great.....but it also helps that she has such cute subjects to take pictures of!

Kristen said...

I can't believe how much they are growing! They are so adorable.. as well as you and Mark, although I guess adorable is not the correct term, "good looking couple" that sounds better! Hope you guys are doing well!

Unknown said...

Hey Kristi-Kris
Great pix of the kids. Does Linkin look just like your father or is it just me?

Would live to hear from ya.

mrsnordy@sbcglobal.net

Love Aunt Julie

Tina said...

What more can I say that hasn't been said already except that I miss seeing them and they are getting so big!!! I can't wait to see pictures of the finished house!!

Darryn and Alexa Lane said...

Shut up!! Those are the cutest pictures!!

Kurt and Carli said...

Cute pictures! It was so fun seeing your family over the holidays. Hopefully we get to see more of you guys now that you live in Arizona!!

Charlene said...

Cute kids! Wow, they are one already. Love the pictures too. Glad to hear you are all doing well.