Monday, December 08, 2008

Playing with our Cousins!!

This past weekend Tatum, Linkin and I went out to Kristen and Gmo's house to spend the night. Tatum and Linkin had so much fun playing with their cousins, Tate and Brooklynn. I enjoyed having some adult interaction and seeing how much fun all the cousins had together! Here are a few pictures that were took.

Brooklynn and Linkin ready to get to the park
Tatum, Linkin and Brooklynn wanting to get out of the wagon and play
Tate giving me his biggest smile!
Tatum is having so much fun in her own swing
I love this picture! Linkin is so happy playing outside
Tate was so cute, he wanted to push Tatum and Linkin in the swings
Brooklynn loved the swing, she just sat back and relaxed!
Bath time with everyone! Cute boys!!
Love this picture of Brooklynn, she is soooo cute!
House update: The house is coming along great, my mom and I are almost done painting. As soon as we are I will post some pictures. Until then... be happy you are not painting every wall in your house!!

3 comments:

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

Cute kids. WHO says I am not painting every wall in my house (at least once)!! Okay, so your house is only four times the size of ours, but still!!

Team Gourley said...

I bet the babies are so happy to be able to play outside with WARM weather. How fun for everyone to be back together and close again! How is Ryan and Josie's new bundle? You'll have to post pictures of him. :)

Rachel and Gavin said...

Hi Kristi,
I can't believe how big your kiddos are now. Where does time GO?? How's everything going for you guys? I think I'm going to finally get started on this whole in-vitro thing. I was wondering if I could have your Dr's name and number? Do you happen to know what they charge for a consultation?
Thanks so much!!!!