Thursday, January 10, 2008

First Family Picture

Here is our first Family Picture
There have been a lot of people asking how I am doing... I am, actually, doing really well recovering from a normal birth and a C-Section. I have been up and around from the day after they were born. Mark has been updating the blog the entire time, which has been nice for everyone to see pictures. We have been getting pretty good sleep...Tatum and Linkin are sleeping between 3.5-4 hours in a row. They are relatively easy babies. We have not had an episode yet of uncontrollable crying. I think we have just been blessed with easy babies! My mom is staying with us to help out for a while and Mark has been off for school break the entire time. I am extremely sad that he has to go back to school on Monday! Well, we hope everyone is doing well and I am sorry if I have not been the best at returning phone calls, I still love all of you!

11 comments:

Kathy said...

What a beautiful picture of you guy's.It's so fun to see the picture of the new Riggs family. Kristi and Mark you guy's look like such proud parents and that's great we are sooo happy for the both of you.

Jami said...

What little cuties Linkin and Tatum are! My girls LOVE them and my 4 year old always asks me to look on your blog to see if there are any new pictures of them. I'm so thankful you update with new ones or I'd have 101 questions why you didn't. HA HA. So no pressure 'cuz I know you've got loads of free time on your hands to do that... Yah, right. ;0)

You guys look great and I'm really glad to hear you're doing so well, Kristi. You're AMAZING! :0)

Mandy said...

Wow, you look awesome and so happy. The babies are so cute! I am glad I can see how you are doing even you are so far away. I need your email though. Mine is mprine81@yahoo.com

Heather said...

What a beautiful family!

Stefany Pew said...

Okay, first of all..........YOU look great! And your family is so cute. Linkin and Tatum are so small! I miss having a baby that small. You two are so lucky to get one of each. Your family is totally complete now and anything you get after this is just icing on the cake! How blessed are you!

Jen and Jay said...

What a cute family. Those little ones are adorable. And I'm glad to hear that you are recovering well. Your one strong woman.

jenny said...

That is a great photo and you look fabulous I must say! I wish we were closer I would come and help you! Glad you mom is hanging around for a while......

Melissa said...

What a fun family. They are so cute and tiny! I'm happy to hear that you are all doing well and most importantly that they are sleeping! Kristi you look amazing! So cute and peppy. I was a total zombie for at least a month or two after my boys. I'm so excited for you!

Jamie & Johnny said...

I'm jealous you each get a toy of your own. I hate sharing mine with my wife! - Johnny

Gates & Tausha said...

amazing....so glad you're doing well...that fam picture is such a picture that says "Blessings"...BEAUTIFUL!!

Ashley said...

Congratulations! They're SOOOOOO cute! You guys look great!