Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving Weekend

Sheri, Kyndall and Kristi standing in the snow on Thxgiving Day!
Kyndall and Sheri (Mark's & Kyndall's mom) posing for the camera!
Mark getting ready to leave for his intense game of the ward Turkey Bowl in 35 degree weather. By the way his team won!
Mark and Kyndall trying to stay warm hanging Christmas lights in the freezing cold!
Kyndall is not used to the cold weather...can you tell. (that is a strawberry in case you were wondering)
Here I am making homemade dinner rolls, I guess I wasn't completely helpless.

7 comments:

jenny said...

That photo of Mark in his Mtn. View jersey had me laughing out loud!!

Hope you are feeling okay. Just a few more weeks?? We missed you guys on Thanksgiving!

Camberley said...

That picture of "cold" Kyndall is kind of trippy. The 3 Amigos look like they are having a blast in Texas. And by the way...You look fricken awesome for someone who's about to pop TWINS out. I'm excited to see pictures of the little ones.

Kyndall Nakken said...

aldkjfaladlfkj....little comment..ajhdfajhdf

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

Kyndall, I SOOO agree with you! Couldn't say it better myself. I know you haven't heard this Kristi, but you look so cute, and especially for having TWINS!! You are such a cute pregnant girl! Blah, blah, blah, blah--hee, hee! By the by, I am available tomorrow if you want to get the show on the road!!

My Loves said...

Hey Kristi, it's Heidi. Love your blog and love your kids' names. So cute! Gosh, I cannot believe your having twins!! And not too far away either. Good luck with everything:)!!BTW, you look great!!

Jen and Jay said...

Hey stranger - it's good to hear from you. Congrats on the twins by the way. That's so exciting. Don't be nervous - just enjoy it!! I LOVE the nursery too - way cute!! I'm excited to add another one to the bunch - we are so ready for more. You take care of yourself and keep me posted on those little ones!!

hdawgy said...

Kristi! I can't believe you're having twinners! Congrats! You will be an awesome mom! It's the best! I can't imaging twins though! I love the nursery too! You did such a great job! You look great and hang in there!