Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Quick Update

Here are Mark and I (if you look close you can see my bulging belly)
Mark playing around with the camera
This is soup all over my face... Mark made me laugh at dinner and he knows if there is food or drink in my mouth it will not stay there while I am laughing. (I held a napkin up that is why it is all over)
Most Recent Pictures

Here is one of the babies face (looks pretty scarey)

Here is the other baby's face

This is the first one they were looking at to try and find out if it was a boy or girl. It was not being very cooperative, but the doc is pretty sure it is a girl (not 100% sure though)

This one is very noticeable... Look by the little plus sign and just to the left of it... Yup it's a boy! So, it looks like we will be blessed with one boy and one girl!

5 comments:

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

Yippee! Congrats on the 100% little boy-we are very excited for you! Your two aliens look very adorable. I have to say your little baby bump is just so cute. Thanks for sharing.

Jamie & Johnny said...

Wow, that is great news. One boy, one girl, now I'm even more jealous. You look great by the way. You hardly look pregnant and for twins, that is pretty impressive. Love the second picture of you kissing Mark by the way, very creative with the camera. We miss you guys.

Rachel and Gavin said...

Oh that is awesome, a boy and a girl. You lucky duck, way to knock out both genders on your first shot. I can't wait to have another one.

jenny said...

Another boy in the family--that's awesome!! I am beginning to think the big swoop of girls is now becoming over run by boys.

You look fabulous. Still waiting for you guys to visit before you are "floating"

The Van Fam said...

Yay! Congrats you guys! We are so excited for you!!! Babies are so fun so two will be even more fun!